STANDARD ONE YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
Tire Service International (“TSI”) warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date when utilized by the original purchaser only. TSI agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair or replace, or have repaired or replaced, any defect in material, parts or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product or parts of equal value in exchange without charge. Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on an original dated sales receipt. If the repair or replacement is approved in advance and TSI confirms that the product or part is covered by this warranty, then TSI will cover product or part shipping fees to and from TSI’s facility. Otherwise, the purchaser is responsible for all shipping fees.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, usage, storage or care
- Damage resulting from careless handling, negligence, misuse, abuse, dropping, accidents or shipping damage
- Damage from improper operation or making unauthorized repairs, additions, or alterations
- Bushings, blades, bearings and other products that are intended to wear over time
- Normal wear and tear
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
TSI makes no express warranty or condition, whether written or oral, and TSI expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions not stated in this limited warranty. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only and excludes all other legal and / or conventional warranties. The responsibility of TSI, if any, is limited to the specific obligations expressly assumed by it under the terms of this limited warranty.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all implied warranties, including warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, are disclaimed. Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, that cannot be disclaimed under state law, are limited to the duration of the express warranty set forth above. TSI is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
In no event shall TSI’s liability exceed the aggregate sum equal to twice the amount actually paid to TSI for products subject to a warranty claim.
WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURES
All products for which warranty claims are made must be registered with TSI at www.buytsi.com/warranty/ or by calling TSI at 800-223-4540 (toll free) or 602-437-5020 between the hours of 6:00am and 4:00pm MST. TSI encourages product registration within thirty (30) days of the purchase date and reserves to right to refuse warranty coverage and products that are not timely registered. After product registration, a warranty claim may be made at www.buytsi.com/support-ticket/ or by calling TSI at 800-223-4540 (toll free) or 602-437-5020 between the hours of 6:00am and 4:00pm MST.
If a warranty claim is accepted, TSI will provide a Return Goods Authorization (“RGA”) which must be included with all warranty correspondence. Goods returned without an RGA will be refused. An RGA must be obtained before returning any materials or goods. All non-warranty returns or returns without an RGA will be subject to a restocking fee plus any additional charges for return shipping and/or reconditioning/repacking.
Please retain invoices for a minimum of one (1) year for warranty purposes.
- Claims for defective merchandise must be made within one (1) year from invoice date.
- Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days from the invoice date.
- Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging or other packaging that provides equal or greater support to the product as the original packaging so as to avoid damage during transport.
- TSI reserves the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field before a warranty claim is honored.
- Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise or parts, along with a copy of the original invoice.
- If the warranty claim is accepted and an RGA is issued, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is TSI’s policy to replace parts whenever possible.
TSI will pay shipping fees to and from its facility only for products or parts TSI agrees to cover under warranty and that are accompanied by an RGA. Customer must use the return shipping method approved by TSI. If TSI later determines that the product, part or repair is not covered by this warranty, customer shall be responsible for all shipping fees to and from TSI’s facility and may be required to reimburse TSI for those costs.
Carefully pack returning items for repair to avoid damage in transit. Failure to do so will void this warranty. Be sure to include in the box all your contact information including name, phone number, RAN, e-mail address and shipping address, along with a prepaid return ship tag from UPS or Fed Ex. TSI does not ship and will not accept items sent via U.S. Postal Service.
WARRANTY ON REPAIRS
All products, components and parts repaired or replaced under a warranty claim are warranted under this warranty. All other components or parts of the product are warranted for the unexpired portion of the original warranty period.
No returns will be accepted thirty (30) days after product was recieved. All non-warranty returns or returns without an RGA (prior to previously mentioned time period) will be subject to a restocking fee plus any additional charges for return shipping and/or reconditioning/repacking.