TC-350 EP Wheel Crusher (Electric Power)
The TC-350 EP Wheel Crusher is designed to crush over-the-road truck wheels including Dayton and Budd type wheels. The TC-350 EP is equipped with a 10 HP, 3 Phase, 220/440 V electric motor. A 18 HP B&S, V-Twin gas engine with electric start or optional Kubota diesel engine is also available. A hydraulic lift raises the tire and wheel to the crushing platform eliminating manual lifting. The TC-350 EP Wheel Crusher is fully towable for mobility with electric brakes and includes a light package for night time towing. All operating controls are located behind a safety wire-mesh panel. The TC-350 EP is easy to operate, low maintenance, dependable and designed for years of service.
Advantages of wheel crushing
- Eliminates the difficult task of manually separating tires from old, rusted wheels
- Reclaim valuable scrap steel for recycling or resale
- Delivers 79,000 lbs of crushing force
- Single crush stroke completes process quickly and easily
- Two-handle valve system keeps operator safe while crushing process is underway
Please call to order or for shipping weight at 1(800) 223-4540
|Dimensions||184 × 82 × 76 in|
TC-350 EP Wheel Crusher (Electric Power) – TC-350
There are no reviews yet.