TC-350 DP Wheel Crusher (Diesel Power)
The TC-350 DP Wheel Crusher is designed to crush over-the-road truck wheels including Dayton and Budd type wheels. The TC-350 DP is equipped with a Kubota diesel engine. A 18 HP B&S, V-Twin gas engine with electric start or 10 HP, 3 phase, 220/440 V electric motor is available . A hydraulic lift raises the tire and wheel to the crushing platform eliminating manual lifting. The TC-350 DP Wheel Crusher is fully towable for mobility with electric brakes and includes a light package for night time towing. All operating controls are located behind a safety wire-mesh panel. The TC-350 DP is easy to operate, low maintenance, dependable and designed for years of service.
Advantages of wheel crushing
- Eliminates the difficult task of manually separating tires from old, rusted wheels
- Reclaim valuable scrap steel for recycling or resale
- Delivers 79,000 lbs of crushing force
- Single crush stroke completes process quickly and easily
- Two-handle valve system keeps operator safe while crushing process is underway
Please call to order or for shipping weight at 1-800-223-4540
|Dimensions||184 × 82 × 76 in|
TC-350 DP Wheel Crusher (Diesel Power) – TC-350
This beast is well worth the investment. TSI is known for it’s top quality products so I was confident I’d love it, but it exceeded my expectations.